245 Brompton Road, London, SW3
Value – £900k
Client – Molteni&C Luxury Italian Furniture
Bauvill were appointed to strip, refurbish and fit-out a luxury high-end furniture retail store in SW London. Due to the premium nature of the client and their products, extra care had to be taken to ensure quality was delivered in every aspect of this project – this was achieved by working closely with the client and design team throughout.
Works consisted of:
- Large sections of steel installed to strengthen the floor and support the new staircase.
- Specialist polished plaster applied to the walls and ceilings, coloured to the clients specification.
- The existing basement level screed floor was removed and re-leveled.
- Bespoke stone tiles adhered to the newly laid base with expansion joints positioned to line through with other finishes in the area.
- A new bespoke staircase was installed which involved removal of a large section of floor where the new supporting steels were installed.
- The walls were clad with timbers and polished plaster, with feature lighting running around the handrails.
- The main store lighting consisted of recessed track lights cut into the suspended ceiling – this was a feature fitting which allowed the client to customize the scene per display configuration.
The entire project was completed in 15-weeks with the client finalizing the fit-out ready for the New Year.