Value – Circa. £700k
Client – Medway NHS Foundation Trust
Bauvill were appointed by Medway NHS Foundation Trust to deliver the full refurbishment of a derelict ward within Medway Maritime Hospital and transform the space into a new 90-desk office space with staff kitchen and washroom facilities. The three-month programme of works incorporated a number of items, including:
- Full M&E package with new air conditioning units.
- New wall partitions.
- New carpet tile flooring, drop-ceilings and door sets.
- Thorlux lighting system installed throughout.
- Two new kitchens fully installed.
- Washrooms and IPS units installed.
- Void detection in the loft space.
- Cable management trunking installed in the office space.
- Various electrical works.
- Painting and decorating finishes.